Sinapis we are deeply committed to understanding and measuring the impact of our work. We pursue this with intentionality and rigor, but we recognize that the Lord is the only one who can perfectly measure transformation of hearts and lives.
For every 16-week Sinapis Academy course, we gather baseline, endline and weekly feedback data. Each year after graduation, alumni are asked complete an annual survey to track their progress. All of this data is then analyzed to help us assess impact, identify program strengths, and areas for improvement.
The full annual report can be downloaded here, and here are some exciting impact highlights:
- The number of entrepreneurs served in Kenya grew by 52% year over year (164 to 250), and we have now trained over 750 entrepreneurs
- Sinapis alumni have created 1,624 new jobs supporting over 6,500 people economically
- 83% of our alumni indicated that Sinapis had a significant impact on their current business results
- 1 year after the program, average revenue increased 143% and average investment capital raised grew 387%
- Over 70% of our entrepreneurs said Sinapis significantly strengthened their faith and completely changed their mindset on how their faith relates to their business
- 83% of Sinapis entrepreneurs are still actively following their spiritual integration plans created during Sinapis program
- 77% say that they turned down or refused to pay a bribe as a result of what they learned at Sinapis
- 96% said that they recommended Sinapis to another entrepreneur