Last classes always feel a little overwhelming. On one end you are sad that it actually has come to an end but on the other hand you are so proud of yourself for sticking it through the whole course it’s unbelievable. Seeing students come to this point of their program is always a proud moment for us, why?
- Last classes mean that they are true entrepreneur and are willing to stick it through tough classes to get their business where they want it to be
- It means it’s time for them to get out of their ‘nest’, soar and continue implementing this knowledge practically into their Kingdom Business
- Last but not least, it means that they have all the necessary tools to continue to glorify God by building a Kingdom Business and influencing society for His good.
This year we will be seeing five classes (four of which have already completed the program) graduate in our annual Business Plan Competition and Graduation Ceremony and the top finalists join the Fast Track Fellows program (www.sinapis.org/entrepreneurs) and pitch for the 10,000 USD prize as seed capital.
Why would they want to join the Fast Track Fellows program? They receive
- Specific consulting support from industry experts
- Mentor-ship from a seasoned business leader in their industry
- Additional seed capital grants to launch and grow your business
- The opportunity to learn how to serve God through your business and become a Kingdom business leader in your community.
It’s always great to hear the students having light conversations and looking back at their entrepreneurial journey with Sinapis. The laughter and the warmth in each class assures us that they might have come each as individual entrepreneur but they leave as a network of support and family holding each other accountable!
A toast to the graduating classes: